Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation is a leader in the development, manufacture and delivery of professionally installed heating, hot water and ventilation systems for residential and commercial developments. The company is a subsidiary of the larger Glen Dimplex Group, which was founded in 1973 and holds a well-established position in the domestic appliance industry worldwide.
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation brings together leading brands within the sector, including: Dimplex, Xpelair, Valor, Redring, Creda, NOBO, Campa, Faber, Burco, and Ability, serving both UK and European markets. Products range from smart electric heating systems using the latest control and communication technologies, and district heating networks - encompassing heat pumps. MVHR systems, and a range of heat emitter such as fan coil units and fan-assisted hydronic radiators; all the way through to electric showers, gas and electric fires, and hot water solutions.
Research and development
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation is headquartered in Southampton, England and is built on a spirit of innovation and advancement. With an ongoing investment in R&D, the company operates a product design facility in the UK and has product category focused research teams with state-of-the art testing and evaluation in Ireland, and Europe.
The company also has a global arm - Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation International - that addresses the heating and ventilation requirements of partners, importers, OEMs, national distributors and contractors all over the world, from China and Africa, to the Middle East and Europe.
Take a closer look at our brands, you can learn more by clicking on the brand logos
Our extensive range of solutions includes:
- Domestic installed heating – including the UK’s most popular ranges of storage and panel heaters including Quantum, the world’s most advanced off-peak heating system.
- Showers – including the award-winning Selectronic range of showers.
- Hot water solutions, such as the revolutionary Reditap 3-in-1 boiling tap and various other instantaneous and stored hot water solutions for both consumers and professional applications
- Domestic and commercial ventilation systems encompassing Mechanical Extract Ventilation (MEV) and Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery (MVHR) solutions for single room and whole buildings
- Portable heating and air treatment for both consumers and professionals
- Gas and electric fires - including the revolutionary Opti-myst® range and the award winning Optiflame® range, the world’s most popular flame effect.
- Fan coil units – we are currently the UK’s number one supplier, through our Ability brand, manufacturing the industry leading Matrix and EVO fan coil ranges.
- An extensive commercial heating portfolio including a wide selection of air curtains from simple over-door heaters to more advanced industrial and architectural models.
- Heat-pumps for both commercial and domestic applications
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation is the largest investor in product development within the heating industry. Since 2015 more than £10 million has also been invested in product innovation and manufacture for water and ventilation products. Today, it operates a UK based product design facility, product category focused research teams at factories in the UK and Europe boasting state of the art testing and evaluation.
The division has constantly set new standards through product innovation – from the revolutionary Opti-myst® range, Opti-V range, Quantum storage heaters, to award winning Selectronic showers. We are also at the forefront of the design and manufacture of high specification fan coil units (FCUs), with Matrix, being named the 2015 Air Movement Product of the Year, and now Zeroth has been named a London Construction Awards 2017 innovation product of the year finalist.
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilations offers a system portfolio to support large scale professional developments and commercial projects from single building to district heating networks encompassing heat pumps, MVHR systems and a range of heat emitters.
It not only manufactures the industry leading Matrix and EVO fan coil ranges, it is also the market leading manufacturer of ventilation, showering and hot water solutions for domestic and commercial applications, the UK’s most popular ranges of domestic and commercial installed storage and panel heaters, electric fires including Optiflame the world’s most popular flame effect product; Opti-myst 3D fires and Opti-V digital fires and a market defining ranges of aspirational gas fires for the home.
Glen Dimplex Heating and Ventilation is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group, the world's largest electrical heating business. Founded in 1973, Glen Dimplex holds significant market positions in the domestic appliance industry worldwide.
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation operates a policy of continuous investment in building leading brands that, when combined, have been at the fore front of the industry, defining and leading their markets for more than 760 years between them.
Today, Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation operates to the highest standards of efficiency, quality and ethics, with a total focus on our customers' needs. A subsidiary of the world's largest electrical heating business, the division is a £200m organisation today and growing.
We design every product with safety front and centre. The BEAB approved European Safety Mark, the highest safety standard achievable in the UK market, can be found on the majority of Dimplex electric heaters. Temperature limiters and safety functionality is built into our boiling water and showering products as standard.